Many children want to know where stories come from and how a book is made. Marie-Louise Gay’s new picture book provides them with some delightfully inspiring answers in a fictional encounter between an author and some very curious children, who collaborate on writing and illustrating a story.
Other Details —
- 2017 -2018 Tejas Star Reading List
- 2015 The White Ravens Award
- 2015 Amelia Frances Howard‐Gibbon Illustrator’s Award
- School Library Journal Best Books of 2014
- Kirkus Reviews Best Books of 2014