El último viaje del doctor Korczak y sus hijos
This profoundly moving book is based on the true story of Polish educator, writer, and doctor Janusz Korczak. His works inspired the Declaration of the Rights of the Child, adopted by the UN in 1959. With mood-setting artwork and lyrical text, this book allows young readers to meet the remarkable man whose humanity and bravery stand as a glimmer of light in one of history’s darkest periods.
Other Details —
- 2017-2018 Tejas Star Reading List
- National Parenting Publications Award, Bronze
- Sydney Taylor Book Award, Notable Book
- USBBY's Honor List of Outstanding International Books
- Independent Publishers Book Award, Gold