El Gran Gigante Bonachón
A giant kidnaps Sophie from the orphanage. Luckily for Sophie, he is far more friendly than his disgusting neighbors, whose favorite pastime is guzzling and swallowing nice little children. Sophie and the giant are determined to stop all of this through their ingenious plan!
Other Details —
- 1983 World Fantasy Award-winning author
- 1999 Children’s Laureate Award-winning Illustrator
- 2002 Hans Christian Andersen Award-winning Illustrator
- 1982 The Federation of Children's Book Groups Award
- 1997 Good Book Guide "Best Books of the Past 20 Years"