Tech Production (Temp)
At Vista Higher Learning we understand that the future is technology and we’re big believers in the importance of technology in the classroom and the power that brings to the student learning experience. As the Tech Production Temp, you will have a unique opportunity to help our dynamic team produce materials that support students in K-12 and Higher Ed learn languages.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Tech Production producers in integrating K-12 and Higher Ed content into our online platforms.
- Proof digital versions of language text books for technical navigation
- Add alternative text to program images that will assist the visually impaired student
- Upload videos to content hosting platform
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Update task status in project management software and report status to supervisor as required
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Interest in Technology and/or languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Displays attention to detail, ability to follow directions, and fast learner
- Ability to work independently
- Start ASAP!
Why Join Us:
Why join us? We at Vista Higher Learning are proud to say that we’re not just another publisher. We’re the leading specialized language publisher for U.S. and Canadian higher education and secondary school markets whose first-hand knowledge of languages and diverse cultures sets us apart from other publishers. We’re passionate about developing educational materials that incorporate authenticity and culture. We bring a fresh new approach to teaching languages by integrating technology, design, content, and pedagogy to make learning easier, more practical, and more rewarding. With current programs in Spanish, French, Italian and German Vista Higher Learning is committed to helping people communicate across languages and cultures.
This is a unique opportunity to learn about integrating technology into an educational platform, gain experience working in third party content creation systems, and work with a fun, committed, and culturally diverse team.
Vista Higher Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.