As a key member of our dynamic Marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator will partner closely with team members on a variety of projects and initiatives related to marketing analytics, event planning, research, and creation of sales-enablement tools and collateral. You will support the team in scheduling, coordinating, and participating in events, tracking marketing campaigns, researching trends, reporting findings, and editing print and online communications. Our ideal candidate is a team player, detail oriented, a good multitasker, a strong writer and communicator, and enjoys working on both analytical and creative projects. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have a passion for languages / education and would like to expand their marketing knowledge by making an impact in a fast-paced and thriving environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support team by contributing to a variety of marketing projects related to social media, marketing analytics, event planning, sales enablement, research, etc.
- Create and edit marketing content, materials, and communications for corporate Website and ecommerce site
- Create and manage social media posts, calendars, and projects
- Update and manage product-related items in Salesforce
- Maintain marketing data systems
- Assist in event planning and coordination
- Research competitive landscape and document / report findings
- Assist with development and deployment of print and online campaigns
- Support team with administrative tasks
- Participate in other projects and tasks, as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in business, marketing, or a related field
- 2+ year(s) experience in a marketing or related role required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (clear, concise, relevant, and timely), both written and verbal
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required with strong experience in Excel
- Experience with Adobe suite, Salesforce, Marketo, and / or Website Design skills (i.e. HTML) a strong plus
- Some travel for meetings, conferences, and events, about 15% required (post-COVID)
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time-management skills required
- Self-motivated with exceptional multitasking skills and ability to effectively work with multiple teams
About Vista Higher Learning:
We are world-travelers, educators, editors, linguists, and technology enthusiasts. We’re explorers, innovators, thinkers, life-long learners, and creators. We’re a team of intellectually curious, seriously passionate, culturally-minded individuals who are dedicated to building highly engaging and authentic print and digital language products that foster an appreciation for world languages and cultures in and out of the classroom. If you share that passion for being the best, we want to talk! Our ideal candidate looks for creative solutions, is continually learning, and loves to develop best-in-class solutions to complex technical challenges.
Why Join Us?
We at Vista Higher Learning are proud to say that we’re not just another publisher. We’re the leading specialized language publisher for U.S. and Canadian higher education and secondary school markets whose first-hand knowledge of languages and diverse cultures sets us apart from others in our space. We’re passionate about developing educational materials that incorporate authenticity and culture. We bring a fresh new approach to teaching languages by integrating technology, design, content, and pedagogy to make learning easier, more practical, and more rewarding. With current programs in Spanish, French, Italian and German Vista Higher Learning is committed to helping people communicate across languages and cultures.
Our benefits package includes life/health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), educational assistance, PTO and paid holidays
Vista Higher Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.