Y eso, ¿cómo llegó a tu lonchera?
To complete your purchase as a tax-exempt buyer, please contact your Language Specialist
One of the best parts of a young child’s day is opening a lunchbox and diving in. But how did that delicious food get there? From planting wheat to mixing dough, climbing trees to machine-squeezing fruit, picking cocoa pods to stirring a vat of melted bliss, here is a clear, engaging look at the steps involved in producing some common foods. Health tips and a peek at basic food groups complete the menu.
Other Details —
- Outstanding Science Trade Books for Students K-12
- Illinois Monarch Award Master List
- American Farm Bureau's Book of the Year
- Parents Magazine 20 Best Children's Books
- Multiple Award-Winning Author